I majored in gif making.
More like majored in becoming a hot piece of ass
But you lost all your friends
and your eyesight
not to mention your sweet bunkbed man what happened
I’m most concerned that you lost your Led Zeppelin shirt. What happened?
As long as you still have that shirt thank god.
"My poor mother… she’s backstage and she hates every single one of [my tattoos]."
if you put a frog in boiling water, it will jump out.
if you put a frog in warm water and gradually turn up the heat until the water is boiling, the frog will remain there until it dies.
and that is an abusive relationship.
- museum of modern art
- nyc rocky horror picture show
- upright citizens brigade
- belvedere castle
- the metropolitan museum of art
- evolution store
- dylan’s candy bar
- strand book store
- hidden subway station
- see a burlesque show
- museum of the moving image
- brooklyn flea market
- momofuku milk bar
- go to a hookah bar
- coney island
- go to a spoken word/poetry reading
- go see a free concert
- union square green market
- seen an independent film
- st. paul’s chapel
- see a show at the secret theater
- grand central station & the whispering gallery
- the pit improv
- videology bar & screening room
- the high line
- get tickets to a tv show taping
- central park zoo
- cooking show & comedians
- find a sample sale
- new york botanical garden
- guggenheim museum
- sony wonder technology lab
- american museum of natural history
- cipriani le specialita
- nbc studio tour
- the foot hall at the plaza hotel
- fao schwarz
- brooklyn heights promenade
- big gay ice cream
- forbidden planet
- $20 shows at lincoln center
- free weekly events in nyc
- jane austen dances
- nyc dumpling tour
- the city reliquary
- tea demonstration at urasenke chanoyu
- take a 40 minute power nap at a spa
My name is Katniss Everdeen. I am seventeen years old. My home is District 12. There is no District 12. I am the Mockingjay. I brought down the Capitol.
This is simply a followup to my previous post, showing what a difference just 10 minutes can make.
Taylor Swift explaining what inspired her to write ‘Shake It Off’
miranda cosgrove stands uncomfortably against a wall while two angry lesbians have an argument
It is too bad journals can’t speak up and give advice or support.
The last time that happened the Chamber of Secrets was opened